FIXED BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION
We can only make a fixed reservation after written confirmation as well as a down payment of €100.00 per room. If you cancel at the latest 1 month before the agreed day of arrival, you will be reimbursed for the down payment less a processing fee of €50.00. If a double room is used as a single room, we charge a surcharge for single occupancy in saison B of € 25.00 per day an in saison C 50% of the normal price. If you arrive late or leave early, we are obliged to charge you the room price less the amount for half board. The cancellation fees for cancellation within one month before the start of your stay are calculated according to the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions.
PAYMENT OF THE HOTEL BILL:
- EC card
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Amex)
- BANK TRANSFER BEFORE THE START OF YOUR HOLIDAY: We are happy to send you your hotel bill prior to your stay upon request so that you can transfer the invoice amount to our account.
Raiffeisenbank Eberndorf: Bank code (BLZ) 39288, account number: 00000314625, BIC: RZKTAT2K288, IBAN: AT95 3928 8000 0031 4625
TRAVEL AND HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
As a little luxury, we give you the option of taking out travel and holiday cancellation insurance at a reduced rate. For further information, please consult the information included in the reservation or our homepage. Single occupancy surcharge in double room €20.00 per day. If you choose to forego the evening menu, we reimburse you €8.00. The hotel rooms and holiday apartments are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. If you plan to arrive after 6 pm, we ask that you please inform us beforehand. The rooms are available until 11 am on the day of departure. Room prices are excluding local and overnight tax including taxes and levies. We reserve the right to make changes to the prices.
It is free to cancel up to 1 month before the start of your stay, and from 1 month before the start of your holiday, the Austrian Cancellation Conditions of the WKO branch Hospitality § 5.5 and § 5.6 apply.
Austrian Cancellation Conditions
Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19 disease despite pandemic status
COVID-19 is still classified as an epidemic or pandemic (cf. WHO, Austrian health authorities).
However, for all concluded bookings insured by us or rather valid insurance contracts and new conclusions of our insurance
policies until further notice, we do not apply the pandemic exclusion for cancellation and travel interruption cases contained
in our insurance terms and conditions.
Insofar, we grant cover in the event that you, as the insured customer, cannot start or have to interrupt the travel,
• because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms,
• because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative,
• because you were tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
• because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent
presence is required,
• because a close relative (*) in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be
• because you are unable to travel as a result of your illness during your stay. Covered are costs within the limits
of involuntary extended accomodation.
(*) close relatives are defined as spouse (or registered partner or partner living in the same household), children (step children,
children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children), parents (step parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and
brother-in-law/sister-in-law of the insured person - in case of a registered partner or partner living in the same household, additionally
his/her children, parents and siblings.
However, there is no cancellation cover
• if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are worried about an infection due to the increasing
number of cases at your holiday destination,
• if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are classified as a risk patient,
• if the hotel cannot (any longer) provide its service (e.g. in case of closing the hotel by official decree or the hotel
is located in an area of level 5 or 6 travel warning),
• if you cannot start the travel because you are placed in quarantine due to a suspected case (e.g. in kindergarten
or among your colleagues) without having symptoms of the disease or having tested positive,
• for costs taken over for mere quarantine accommodation.
As before, our premiums do not differentiate between risk patients and non-risk patients, and, as before, we do not
introduce any age limits.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
You can find links to travel cancellation insurance policies here: